Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thanks for reading this blog

This is the last entry in this blog (probably). We've done the Cairo to Cape Town truck trip and it was great.

Thank you to anyone who has taken an interest in my (and truck buddies') travels by reading this blog.

I look forward to meeting up with everyone when I get back to London.

I've just talked to Nicci and she is at the hotel. I am going to meet her now. I'm so excited after four months of missing her beautiful face and sweet voice.

Take care,

Marky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grats! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a most enjoyable blog. I shall miss it.

Total stranger w_n in Cape Town

Chris said...

Well done mate. Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Apparently london is dull, greay and cold right now... But I'm sure there'll be beer there to cheer you up.